A1- beginner Level Course
This course is for beginners who do not have prior knowledge of German language. In this course you learn BASICS: ABCD, Introduction, counting, clock timings, Pronunciations, Grammar rules, simple sentence structures. Around 2000-3000 basic words. Also, you start a little bit speaking, writing, listening and reading comprehension. After you have completed the level you can easily introduce yourself and can take others introduction.
- Qualified and experienced GermanTeachers provide step-by-step learning
- Developing listening and conversation skills
- Preparing students for Goethe Zertifikat at the A1 level.
- Assignments at the end of every session to gauge student comprehension
- Preparing travelers to survive in a German-speaking country with expressions to convey basic necessities.
- Enabling students to pursue further levels, well equipped with the basics.
Weekdays: 2 months, 5 days a week
Weekend: 3 months (2hrs on Saturday and Sunday)
Books For A1 Level
Reference Books : Netzwerk a1, Mit Erfolg zu Start Deutsch 1
Others : Notes and Worksheets will be provided in the classrooms, which enables one to learn German language more efficiently.
Fees : 15000 /-